About our client:
Our client is a leading Swedish tech company focusing on reducing friction within the lending market and decreasing interest rate costs for consumers. The company is currently growing rapidly and has just launched the business in Finland. Our client is now searching for a driven and analytical Head of Communications that will take a leading role in thier growing business and manage thier strategic marketing activities.
As the Head of Communications at our client, you will be responsible for thier strategic marketing activities, e.g. TV and radio advertising, sponsorships and PR. You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and be a part of the central Marketing team. You could be based in Stockholm or Helsinki.
One of your key tasks will be about maximizing the effect of thier media presence. This requires the use of both the left and the right side of your brain. You will design creative communication concepts based on academic research, customer insights and practical experience. You will also assume ownership for the media budget and make sound judgements to maximize the ROI of the spend.
You will execute your tasks in collaboration with the Marketing team as well as external partners, i.e. creative, production and media agencies. This position is crucial for the growth of our client and they will offer you a chance to continue expanding the area of competence within the organisation.
The Marketing team consists of high performing specialists with a strong goal focus related to the overall business KPIs. The team has an analytical approach to everything they do and they expect you to enter the team with a data driven mindset. The team is growing, and today there are eight members of the team where one of them, the Media Analyst, will be reporting directly to you.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop communication strategy based on relevant data, know-how and academic research.
- Manage the creative process from business insights to briefing of a production supplier.
- Analyse and identify the right channels to publish thier communications, including budget responsibility.
- Responsibility for the delivery and performance of our clients Media Analyst that will be reporting to you and is responsible to implement the PR plan.
Our client is looking for someone:
- Who has minimum bachelor’s degree within a relevant field such as Marketing, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering and Management, Media Technology or perhaps Psychology?
- Who has 3-5 years work experience within marketing.
- Has experience from designing creative concepts and media buying.
- Is fluent in English.
It is seen as a merite if you speak Swedish, Finnish, or Danish and if you have performed any practical education within the marketing field.
We will only contact those who are called for an interwiew.