About our client:
Everyone has heard about tech or even fintech or medtech… join our client and be a part of the latest and greatest, Logtech!
Our client is a tech-company that have created a last-mile logisticservice for e-commerce, they have decided to call it Logtech. Our client have since 2016 revolutionized the home delivery industry and offers it’s services to 25 million people in Danmark, Sweden, the Netherlands and Finland.
About the role
Since they are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month they are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for our client are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done.
Enough with the traditional job-posting gibberish. We promise, working at our client is anything but boring. We are looking for our clitens next Traffic Controller AKA. a WOW-generator to join our clients pack! This role will be based in central Copenhagen or in central Stockholm, working hours are on weekdays between 14:30-22:30.
Main tasks will be over viewing the drivers schedules and handle any issues or questions that might come up during their route and communicating with our customers through our chat function. Your job is to create customer success and satisfaction, which is one of our clients most important KPI’s.
Our cliens is looking for somone who:
- Is fluent in Danish and English, both written and verbal. Swedish is not a requirement but considered a huge plus.
- Have experience from working in customer service or traffic control, it is preferred but not required – they believe that driven people can do anything!
- Have solution skills that are high as the sky.
- Who understands the importance of great service, at all times.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have empathetic in dealing with different people.
- Has a drivers license (B), it is not a requirement for the position but seen as a plus.
Besides all of this our client is offering a really fun time on and off work, quality coworkers and great pearks!
We will only contact those who are called for an interwiew.